• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can you tell me what these parts fit?

TaylorTradingCo

I have several sets of misc. seats/top parts that i don't know what they go on.

Can you help me to identifiy them?

If you need them, make me an offer.

Derek Taylor

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The first 3 pictures with the nice paint are for the hummer. The bows that are in three's and the last set of seats are for the M880 and I believe they fit the Cucv's also. Each side of the 880 seats need 3 Z brackets to secure them to the truck bed. There is also 6 pieces of angle with Fastners that go with the 880 bows that secure the bottom of the cargo cover. This is a set I just fitted on my 885, still need to finish sanding and painting. Sorry for the bad pic but sun is going down

Attachments

Last edited:

LanceRobson

Here's my best guess...

I'm not sure enough about he first two to even offer a SWAG.

The third appears to be hummdinger cargo truck bows. The shorter ones are for the first bow behind the cab.

The fourth and fifth ones appear to be late model M880 folding bows or M1008 style folding bows.

The sixth one appears to be a M1008 side rack and seats.

The seventh one appears to be a hummer side rack and seat. Frankly, without having the trucks to look at, I'm calling this a WAG.

Lance

papercu

First 3 pictures are HMMWV troop seats and bows, next four are either M880/M1008 troop seats and bows. The M880/M1008 troop seats and bows are not perfect interchange but can be made to fit. All are hard to ship but the M880/M1008 troop seats and bows will sell. Not much call for the HMMWV troop seats and bows though but I have seen them adapted to the M880/M1008 Series. Wayne

Last edited:

rgregj

Little off topic, but..... Derek if you ever get any fiberglass troop seats for a 2 1/2 ton, I need a set of those. Also, the 105 rails and bows you sent were beautiful !!!

Greg