• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canada Day & July 4th Parades

Stan Leschert

Please post your results here. 1 Thread will make it easier for all of us to see what you are doing, and did, with style! If you need to use this thread to co-ordinate your parade... just post pics and I won't whine!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Stan, I always am pleased to see the old iron being represented! Passing the OD infection is a pleasure!!!

Rick

Stan Leschert

The truck has just been released from the shop. the detailing and PM's have been done, thanks to friends and sponsors, we are ready to celebrate our country's birthday! I have a small motorpool who will be at an honored position in the parade (right up front... just behind the color party!).

CBC TV has loaned me a cool high def camera, so I'll post some videos after the parade.

Here's a teaser pic of the M-135 after her beauty salon treatment.

BTW, my wife took the time to help get the truck ready, and reprint the banners. Karen is right into this project.

Dang, I'm lucky. I'm blessed by good friends too, who made this project happen, for our Legion and Veterans.

Our locals have taken ownership of the truck, and feel that it is part of THEIR city! They are prouder than we are.

Everyone loves the truck and are fighting for seats, to ride in her in the parade!

Attachments

Stan Leschert

The video is at this thread.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/53888-happy-birthday-canada-3.html#post884122
As for still pics, I have to go through 300 shots and resize them. I'll get that done this weekend, as I nurse a Canada sized hangover.
We threw on one heck of a party, and I was kept running from 06:30 until 22:00.
I felt like I was back in the service!

Happy Birthday, Canada and Yes, we are ready to celebrate for the USA!

From Stan and Karen, and all of your friends at the Royal Canadian Legion.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks