• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canada - Prairies - (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba)

DwarvenNexus

Hello, I'm a new owner of a M812 in Manning AB. The truck was owned by a farmer and needs some love but I'm not having much luck finding some parts. Any ideas? Mostly just needs smaller parts e.g. 3-lever light switch.

oboyjohn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS from just outside Montreal. I have a 3 lever light switch. It is almost brand new. PM me to discuss details.

Discovery9

Anyone have recommendations for an importer to bring a truck up from the US?

I’m looking at a few versions of the 6x6 FMTV trucks.

Im currently working in the US, so I could bring it up myself. Need the import (ITAR) papers done by a registered company.

l3oss

It’s gotten difficult over the past while. I can’t see it getting any easier down the road. Also one thing to remember is that customs won’t let any ex military units across if they are within the past 15yrs old.

For example a model year 2005 won’t be allowed across the border till the calendar year 2021

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bringing the goods home

We just had a multi fuel show up from the U.S., the 923 came up last winter, the 931 a few winters before that, the USMC 4x4 and Paaring Fort Indian Town Gap P-4 came up many years ago.

I'll send you a PM with some contact info.

5ton923.jpgm931.jpgP9020448.jpg

l3oss

oboyjohn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Timmies" refers to Tim Horton's coffee. Its like your Dunkin' Donuts chain only "better" 8) ! So if ever in Canada and someone offers you a " double double ", you are being offered a Timmies, 2 crème and 2 sugar.

Another Ahab

I get it, a Timmies.

Like a Gummy, but less "buzz"!

The gummy is legal now in DC, Colorado, and California. The buddies I got in these areas all seem to be hitting second childhoods with the liberation. I can't explain it.

Thanks, oboyjohn, I'll take mine black.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks