• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canadian trailer found

cucvrus

DSCF6526.jpgDSCF6525.jpgDSCF6524.jpgDSCF6523.jpgDSCF6521.jpgDSCF6520.jpgDSCF6519.jpgDSCF6518.jpgDSCF6515.jpgI seen this along the road today when I was up at Rausch Creek area. I did not post it here to sell it. It is Canadian and it has no title. I ask about it and dropped it at the point that it had no title. Just wanted to share it with you. i would buy it for another project but the price was a bit high.

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I Guys , I also own one of these 1981 contract trailers , my trailer served with 1 Canadian Signals Regt. out of CFB Kingston these were produced by Manac out of Quebec, surge brakes , produced to replace the M-101/101A1 3/4 ton trailers with the M-37 wheels and brakes , I see on the first one someone has replaced the 76 5/4 ton 16.5 rims and tires with 16's from the CUCV, the trailers were equipped with features for Germany , triangle reflectors mud flaps , I have never seen one so rusty,

cucvrus

I did notice that the threads of the wheel studs did not extend thru the lug nuts. I found that odd. I was not able to load that picture. The tires that are on it including the spare in the bed are maypops. They may pop at any moment. I would remove the valve cores deflate them and slice the side walls before someone gets hurt or killed by them. The asking price was $600. I offered $300 he saidnoway it was worth that in scrap weight. At current scrap rate it may be worth about $40. US.