• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canoo electric pickup military version concept

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought this truck has some pretty cool design features though I don't think electric is the way to go for the military necessarily due to the typically slow charging and the flammability of the battery packs. Also a diesel vehicle can be refueled pretty much anywhere, but if you run out of electric far from a charging source you're fubar! Other than that or if they can fix those issues I think it's a pretty cool concept

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I couldn't listen to that guy anymore... I don't think his gushing about the truck could get any more fake.
First off, this truck is butt ugly. Only 200 mile range, and I bet that's unloaded. Zero armor, it'll never see the front line, you can take "tactical" out of the name. Just because you paint it a military color, it doesn't mean it's "tactical". SMH. And I notice they didn't mention price....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks