• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can't access tms

WOLFMAN1

i clicked on the resource link at the top of the ss website and was taken to what looks like an older site. i found the tm i wanted to read but it would not load. do i have to register for that site also. i click on tm manual 9-2320-209-10 65-pt1 and my comuter shows processing and then it freezes. i will try again but maybe someone can help with this issue thanks

WOLFMAN1

thankyou wise and noble gunboy. what is that you are holding and is it yours. if so i bet you could blow a fist size hole through a steel plate how many yards away?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try opening it in another window/tab, so that the original page remains open. Also if you are running Windows, open the task manager and select the network tab. The manuals are very large and it's best to simply download them to your computer before opening them. it's always worked for me (I keep all the relevant manuals on a thumb drive now).

WOLFMAN1

i got it working. i did what gunboy suggested and it worked. thankyou anyways general. hey is that an army sweater your wearing? the new ones are comfy the older ones are more itchy. thanks for the heads up:driver:

WOLFMAN1

Yes Sir. COOL! from the service? that's even cooler. means you know how to take care of your stuff. Is it made from wool or polyester, or cotton? I'm army vet, but love the usmc hat my wife bought me that i wear it everywhere. but if someone ask i still say army. the hat is cool and love the head room.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks