• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can't add pics to a PM.

Boatcarpenter

Keeps telling me to remove some received/sent attachments, but there aren't any to remove, my PM attachment box indicates 0% full. ?????????????? What to do????
BC

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Can

It's happened a couple of times if I get too much junk in my boxes.

Mike_Pop

WillWagner...

Where is that photo taken from? It looks like Nevada, the town of Goldfield or Tonopah.

Boatcarpenter

This is the first time it has happened to me. Gimp got the last three pictures I was able to send. Emptied my attachment box, deleted a whole lot of old messages, etc. ,but still nothing.
BC

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Re: RE: Can

gimpyrobb said:
So, uh, my attachbox says 190% full. How do I get to the attach box and clean it out?
190%? rofl

Your attachment box has broken the laws of physics! If it's 190% full, isn't that same as 19 gallons in a 10 gallon bucket?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Can

Mike_Pop said:
WillWagner...

Where is that photo taken from? It looks like Nevada, the town of Goldfield or Tonopah.
A tad south of there, Randsburg, Ca. It's getting rougher by the year more parts are missing. There WAS a for sale sign on it last year, but not now.