• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can't post to classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Is there a secret handshake as well? :-D
Seriously though, please do elaborate on the hidden forums. That may be enough to push me over the edge to get a paid membership. :drool::drool::drool:
Just skip right to the "Imperial Level"...5K membership and up.:D

At this level, you get a secret decoder ring, a nifty helmet with horns, and an invitation to attend ceremonies hosted by nekid folks.fat lady sings
As far as the "hidden forums" you are sent clues by PM every week and eventually you will find/enter them.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Larry, in these current difficult financial times, not everyone can afford 29 cents a week like you high rollers. I hear that the Admin is getting approved to take EBT cards.

Just skip right to the "Imperial Level"...5K membership and up.:D

At this level, you get a secret decoder ring, a nifty helmet with horns, and an invitation to attend ceremonies hosted by nekid folks.fat lady sings
As far as the "hidden forums" you are sent clues by PM every week and eventually you will find/enter them.
Sounds like a bargain! Do I make the check out to "Papabear"?

Also, does the 5k mean that I get to moderate?

Last edited:

jakwi

Hey Guys, no judgement on my part! This was a great resource to me when I had a cucv, and if I still had it and was trying to sell something I might consider the upgraded membership, but at this point it would simply be a fee to post an ad for something that I think the community would be interested in. Craigslist is also a great place to sell things, but it probably doesn't have the market strength for MV's. In any case If I do end up with another MV I'll certainly be back. and you know I've even responded to posts long after I sold my CUCV when someone had recalled my long dead thread. :) It's a great forum, and I definately enjoyed my time here. :deadhorse:

The powers that be should consider a lifetime membership. Say $50 or so. That way you wouldn't have to renew each year.

I want to know more about the hidden forums. aua

Cycletek

Tell you the truth $15.00 is a drop in the bucket compared to just the cost to host a site this active, I am moving some money into PayPal tomorrow morning and I am going do the right thing to keep this thing going by doing my small part. I have spent more money and "not" enjoyed an experience as much as I do each day on this site. The people and the invaluable information alone is an incredible asset to my MV hobbie!

2cents

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Why have we drug this out for three pages, the answer was given in the first few post, in fact I thank it has been drug far enough..aua :deadhorse:aua:deadhorse:aua:deadhorse:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks