• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

canvas at CAMP PENDLETON

m38inmaine

The last picture looks like a large pile of cargo parachutes, I would inspect that lot just to see whats in it, it looks like there are alot of the chutes. Usually they make you cut all the shroud lines off, that could be alot of work. I see also a EUC is required, perhaps a demill requirement on the chutes? Seems odd a EUC would be required for old canvas.

JDToumanian

I bet they added the words "vehicle canvases" as a carrot to lure a chump into taking all their rotten tents and bad-order parachutes away for them. With that large weight involved, and the logistics of loading, transport and storage, I would want to see the quantity breakdown for the different types of canvases in the lot. Could be a gold mine or a waste. Interesting.

williamh

i think that i might stop by there on monday morning to see what is there ... i just don't think i can store 50 tons of canvas and other crap where I'm at .. i think the real question is , how to move it all in a reasonable amount of time ... could use a dump truck !?!?!?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks