• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

canvas cover 105a2 fit 103a3

maplehillfrm

will the canvas cover from a 105a2 trailer fit the 103a3 with bows, I t was a genset trailer,, one of my 105;s came with 2,, was hoping it would fit to keep my wood dry, thanks pat

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It won't reach the bottom on the sides, but it will fit over the bows as it does on the M105. It would definitely keep the wood dry.

I'm not sure the ropes will be long enough to tie off on factory tie-points of the M103, but I wouldn't mind knowing if you find out...:wink:

maplehillfrm

thanks thats what I was looking for, as far as it making it to the bottom wasnt a huge deal, but it would save shoveling snow off all the time,, I wanted to check prior to unrolling it and finding out it wouldnt work, , I can attach bungies I guess to hold it down, not like its going far,

I will let you know when I try it, I need to dig a few trailers out for parts and to load, thansk pat

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought the 103 was longer than the 105?
I think the measurement from front of front bow to back of rear bow is slightly longer, but I didn't think it was that much. I would think you could still wrangle the cover most of the way down, as the pockets and even the steel bows have a little play/flexibility. I've not actually tried it, though, so maybe it won't pull down as far as I'd hoped...