• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canvas ID help

AMGeneral

howdy folks,

I need help IDing this canvas,it doesn't fit a 5 ton that's for sure,It has roll ups for 7 bows and is about 3 ft too long and 1 ft too wide for a standard 5 ton bed(8' X 14' ID).

I have ruled out
M54,M813
M125
all dumps(M51 etc.)
M35
M211
All wreckers(M62,M543)

I don't think it fits a M36 LWB deuce or M55 LWB 5 ton because of the side length.

I don't know,Hemett maybe,but out of canvas?

I checked the upwrights for the bows,they are the correct length,so I also ruled that out.

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M36 cover does use 7 bows. Standard size for a 3 pc top for the 36 would be 14X19.
If it is a little higher, you might could add some stops on the staves and have a raised roof M36(A2).

AMGeneral

Ok folks,I finally remembered to get the part number off the canvas this evening while I was folding it up,

it is
MS 51323-30
John Johnson corp

any ideas?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks