• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Car show to benefit schools in my area

My local Police Department is hosting a car show on August 16th that's called "Cruising for Crayons". There is no entry fee, but they ask that anyone wishing to show their vehicle bring school supplies, which will be donated to various local schools for children that need the items. You can bring as little, or as much as you'd like.

I did this show last year and they asked me to get the word out to other MV owners that they are welcome to attend and bring their MV.

It's held at the Boardman PD 8299 Market St Boardman, OH 44512.

I'm bringing mu M35A3, M151A2, and if there is any interest I'll park their MRAP there.

Attachments

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My local Police Department is hosting a car show on August 16th that's called "Cruising for Crayons". There is no entry fee, but they ask that anyone wishing to show their vehicle bring school supplies, which will be donated to various local schools for children that need the items. You can bring as little, or as much as you'd like.

I did this show last year and they asked me to get the word out to other MV owners that they are welcome to attend and bring their MV.

It's held at the Boardman PD 8299 Market St Boardman, OH 44512.

I'm bringing mu M35A3, M151A2, and if there is any interest I'll park their MRAP there.
You might be able to garner interest in your event by going/sending people to other ones in your area.
Here's a great example!

www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?126308-Alliance-Oh-living-history-MV-show

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks