• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carb info

kdaniels

So I am having a issue with a carb on one of my M37's , at the moment I think it's a float issue. But digging thru my parts I remembered I had a NOS carb. In the box was this paper work. I scanned it in my computer and thought I'd share it with who ever may need it.

SEMPER FI !!

Keith

Attachments

just me

And if you pay close attention, the instructions to set float with both types of needles is there. I have the spring type and need the .05" feeler gauge to set.

ez8

Thank you for this information! Interesting that they made the spring loaded float needle information a footnote rather than just putting it with the other info.

kdaniels

It also includes most of the basic tune up info for our engines T214/230. Pretty neat info to print off and store in your glove box for quick reference.

Semper Fi!!

keith

just me

I've had that copy printed for a while now. It is nice to see it in more than one location. I found it first on Cabel's page, then on another site. Putting where it can be accessed is important. In more than one place is even better!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks