• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CARC paint in wisconsin FYI

mouse

I just got off the phone with Alfa Heaven #715-449-2141. thay have CARC paint in any collor for 59.95 per gal , 250.00 for 5 gal and military spec enamel for 39.95 per gal ,160.00 for 5 gal. I was told that shipping would be 10.00 , nothing was mentioned about hazmat . this place is about a eight hour drive from me.this was the cheepist i found in wisconsin,the local paint shop would do a mix for me for 100.00 a gal :freaked:

mouse

Thank's richard, But what im gojng to say,ill probably get kicked out of here.last night i told the wife i was going to paint my truck camo ,and S#%$# hit the fan :jumpin: She hates my blazer !!!!! she told me that if she had to drive it,i had to paint it a pritty color!(every day driver) :boxer: I LOST

oifvet23

been there..ive lost many battles with the wifey..but where we have to draw the line..is the MV's.. she understand's that us MV'ers have a sickness [:)] ...a sickness where there is no cure :lol:

mouse

she is a military brat :banghead: (air force) no blue and no camo,she dont understand i like riding in x-military :blush:

Desert Rat

Mine has actually helped me get deeper into my affliction of an addiction. My birthday gift was 'Storm a while back. Now she's helping with a bunch more stuff too.