• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo body weight

manders

Hello to all!

I sure hope this is a quick question! :grin:

I'm going to remove the cargo bed from my M923 to blast and paint it real real good! I'm hiring a small mobile crane truck to do the heavy lifting (literally! :-D) so I need to know what to tell the guy.

WP0588 in TM9-2320-272-23-4 gives all the information about how to remove and re-install, as well as this very helpful warning:

Warning.png

Unfortunately, the one thing I couldn't find in the TM's was the exact (or reasonably close at least!) weight of the truck bed. I found the NSN in the -24P-2 doc and they're are plenty of interwebs hits, but I couldn't find anything authoritative about the weight.

Thanks.

MAnders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks