• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo Canvas Cover and Truck Cab Canvas Cover

pcbowman

Does anyone have canvas covers for sale? I just purchased a new duece and it did not have any covers. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. Or what place you would recommend did get one from at the best price.

m38inmaine

GMA cover corp has the best prices on new cab covers, just got 2 myself and they are nice. If you want canvas you may have to have it made by one of the canvas suppliers such as webeewebbing etc. The gma top is nice as its insulated and doesn't sag or shrink.

odcloth.com
gmacover.com

EAdams

If you are handy with a thread punch and can sew a little you can make your own pretty cheap out of canvas. I made a cover for my 1947 Willys Overland CJ2A.... :)

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
pcbowman said:
Does anyone have canvas covers for sale? I just purchased a new duece and it did not have any covers. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. Or what place you would recommend did get one from at the best price.
You gotta post some pics. I may be up in MDR this weekend...PM me where you're at.

pcbowman

Pics

Here you go... I won't pick it up until next week because it is getting sand blasted and painted. As well I am going to be out of town this weekend. I talked with Jon and he thought it woudl be fun if all the SoCal people got together.

Attachments