• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo Canvas

GamaGoatGirl

When the sides of the M35A2 cargo canvas are rolled up and secured by the straps on the corners of the bows (sides rolled up), what holds the canvas on the truck so that it doesn't blow off while travelling? We are planning on doing a little parade activity and would like to leave the canvas on.

Thanks,
Amy

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have a real canvas canvas, or the plastic one? The plastci one has straps on the inside that loop arround the bows. For a parade, neither will go anywhere, straps or no straps.

67Beast

The straps should bolt to the bows and then through the buckles on the canvas cover. This is what hold it on to the truck. I do know though that at speed, it will lift up the bows and make them rattle. But it does that only at greater speeds, and not at a slow parade pace.

Attachments

67Beast

I just bought a set from acetomatoco, but I think I cleaned him out of what he had in them. By the way thanks ACE the straps look great and are excellent shape compared to the dry rotten set I have on the truck now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks