• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo Cover for m1008 cucv pickup

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Cargo Cover for 1009 cucv pickup

Welcome to the site. I moved your post to the CUCV forum.

Are you looking for a 1009 fiberglass top or a 1008 vinyl cover? You title says 1009, which is the Blazer and your post says Pickup, which is the 1008 series.

jatonka

1008 CUCV cargo cover

Hi all, to the new guy looking for the cargo cover, I have NOS US GI vinyl cover and Canadian Military Pattern very good condition, no damage at all. It is somewhat taller than US GI issue. You need CMP bows, or extend yours. PM me for cost on either. John Tennis

Fred431

CUCV Cover

I have a Canadian M1008. The cover differs not only in size but in the way it is secured. Mine is secured to the body with straps and footman loops instead of snaps

Fred

Fred431

CUCV Cover

Cartlett1984

I have removed the setup as it was too tall to get in my garage. I can take pictures of the top on the ground as well as the footman loops on the side if you like. It was tall enough to stand up inside if I remember correctly and had a aluminum mesh cage instead of bows

Fred

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks