• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo cover pictures

DieselBob

I have seen some like that before. I have given some thought to moving my two inboard hooks. The position of mine cause the back flap to bulge out because the hooks are offset from the cords. That's the way it came from MONG though.

bones1

We don't have the hooks like Diesel Bob does to bring the cover almost straight down. I think I will add two hooks, I like it pulling straight down as opposed to the side pull..

3rdmdqm

I don't have four hooks in the back like some of you have. I pull the flaps over and attach all four tie downs to the two hooks near the edge of the tail gate. (In the picture the tie downs are hanging loose.)
Where your center two hang down loose, I just attach them to the hinges on the tailgate directly below. Works fine.

Akicita

My Deuce doesn't have the two hooks in the middle of the tail gate. I guess that truck didn't have a tarpoline when it was in service. I work around the missing hooks by threading a long bungee cord through the pintel hitch and attaching the bungee hooks to the tarp loops. See picture.

Attachments