• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo cover tie downs

hughscpa

I have installed the cargo cover on the deuce today and have a question on attaching the top to the bows. I have straps on the bows and loops on the interior of the top but nothing to tie it down to after going through the loop on the top. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

gunboy1656

which top are we talking about? canvas or vinyl

If I am understand the straps are the ones on the corner of the bows, correct? If so they attach to the outside of the canvas when rolled up.

hughscpa

The outside of the top has a "loop" that I think the cover hooks into. Does the top tie onto the bows at any time when the sides are rolled up?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks