• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cargo covers in Tacoma, WA

rattlecan6104

I happened upon a surplus store called the foxhole located across I-5 from Madigan ARMY Hospital and happened to ask if they come by MV parts, they mentioned they had cargo covers, and being that I am in need of one for the deuce, we went out back to look at them. They had several for trailers, I'm assuming m105, one that was apparently for a fickup bed, we found a few that appeared to be for 5 ton, but nothing for the deuce. No prices were quoted. Hope this info helps anyone.

M813A1

By Chance can you get a Phone # or a web address ?? I am in need of a 5 Ton Cargo Cover for my M813A1 ?? Are the Covers 3 tone cammo or are they Tan ?? Thanks

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe CUCVFAN said he had one for sale. I believe he posted a link to his eBay auction. From the looks of it, it appears to be in mint condition and has the bows with it, too.

Tiger 13

Re. Foxhole in tacoma WA

I pass the foxhole everyday after work, as I work on Fort Lewis. Their phone number is (253)584-0626. They are open M-S 9-7, and Sunday 10-5. Hope this helps....They do have some great older uniform pieces every now and again...

srodocker

Went to the foxhole yesterday and they have what i think is a mighty mite (not sure on spelling) its way to small to be a jeep. Didn't see no for sell signs on it though. its on the side as i was leaving.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks