• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo covers on E-Bay

rdixiemiller

I don't know. I think the 5 ton is 14' long, the deuce is 12'. E-mail the seller and see how long they are, I think there are at least 2 listed. The price looked really good. I would imagine they won't last long.

Desert Rat

Robert is correct, if they are for a Deuce they won't fit a five ton. If they are for a five ton they're too big for a Deuce to look right.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are bed measurements. A typical deuce cover is about 14'x14'. A foot of overhang for the front and rear so if the cover ends up being 16' long it's for a 5 ton. Better yet, ask for a PN or NSN so it can be researched.

MVtrucker

Sold early on a Buy It Now deal. I've never heard of or seen a cover that is so universal, that is, fitting 2-1/2 ton and 5-ton.
I've seen some beautiful vinyl 3-color cargo covers sold for the M35A2. They were cheap @ $225.00 NOS, but the sides were so long they came down past the tie down hooks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For all you guys considering the 3 color cargo top and the opportunity presents itself to get the newer style with the integrated end curtains, get it. They have the rubber cord for attachment and the end curtians fold around like the M105 top. Very easy to work with. As far as cab covers, if you order from GMA, be prepared to wait for months!

Armada

I ordered my cargo cover from GMA. It only took about 2 weeks to get. They told me they had extras available and also gave me a price break from their quoted price. Still exspensive though. Luckily I only live about an hour from their plant. The covers are top shelf quality.

Loose Deuce

I got one of those GMA cab covers too and they have a good price on them, I think mine was $201.00 I like the old Green Canvas tops the best but they are too expensive for me and they can leak.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've always liked the canvas better. When I was shopping for a top for deuce 3, I couldn't find canvas but got a deal on a 3 color vinyl that I couldn't pass up. I bought the thing and against better judgment, I installed it. I'm a true believer in the insulated vinyl now. Its so much cooler in the summer and last much longer in the sun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks