• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carnac Update

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just got off the phone with him and he had just gotten back to Atlanta from driving his deuce and M105 from West By God to Atlanta. It may be another week until he has internet and phone service. He wanted to let you know the road trip down went well and this completes the move south... I told him he has a lot of VIN homework to do for us. He misses all of us on this site...
Dudley

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you talk to him before he gets back online, tell him we're all glad he made the move safely!!! It's nice to hear, and get an update on good news every once and a while. Looking forward to seeing, and reading some insightful posts from the great carnac in the future.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Speddmon he misses all of us as well. My sons miss making runs with him. Looks like he will now get ruined by Wreckerman and the Bama boys in the south...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Now I can start having people drop off sweet tea at his house :razz:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's kinda like REAL sweet tea, a yankee's body just can't handle em! They are used to Boscoe and farina, not the good stuff (grits, hominy and black eyed peas).

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wait until they ask him if he wants some pop... Can I put that pop in a poke,,,
You'll hear no such utterance here in the South, my friend.

He'll be asked if he wants a Coke, by God!

rideni

yup I always call soda a coke no matter what type it is
and you know there is a god because of little 6oz bottles of coke in a morning to put out the fires from the night before

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To answer the question I was asked, Bosco (sorry about earlier spelling) is a chocolate syrup that was a staple in yankee land during the 1950's (I guess that date's me to being around in that era, but I resemble that remark).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks