• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CARNAC's Deuce

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's just criminal. I'd love to be able to get enough of those to outfit my raggedy truck. Even if I could score 2 for the front, then I could do 1100s in the rear. Criminal I say, felonious criminal.

KsM715

That's just criminal. I'd love to be able to get enough of those to outfit my raggedy truck. Even if I could score 2 for the front, then I could do 1100s in the rear. Criminal I say, felonious criminal.

:ditto: Just when I thought we were driving that wedge between the a2 and a3 guys you go and do that, mix them together. :p

J/K, Looks good

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh my word that's beautiful! Hey I saw a GL auction with an M35A2, it had singles but they were way inside the side of the vehicle, looked retarded. Guess it was the angle.... They look great.

Last edited:

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two questions... What's with the radio broadcasting tower in the bed?
And what's with the pad laying under the truck? Are those A2's unstoppable with leaks?

spartan_185

Here are some pictures of CARNAC duece.

M35A2 on new (yes new) A3 tires and rims. With winch.

Loading pics one sec
Great looking truck. I love the look those big super singles give a deuce.I'm in the process of putting singles on my M109 with converted hemtt wheels I bought from M1075 here on the site and some 395 goodyear MVT's.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks all and thanks to Steven and Clinto for helping me out on the truck. We replaced all the seals and one bearng. Repacked all the other bearings.

Yes, the truck needs a good paint removal/cleaning and repainted in fresh real CARC.

I need to hook up the lights. I also need the adapter to correct the speedo for this size of tire.

After the painting I also intent to put a M1009 tow pintle on the front bumper, install a VIC with 3 cab a forward bed and a rear dismount crew stations, radio mount under the seat with bed spaced antenna, backup light, cab cockpit lights, get an A3 spare tire spacer to hand an A3 spare, lollipop lights, and probably a strobe. Of course I could always add a stripper pole from ATD.

Truck did well on the trip and I figure I saved a few hours on the long trip. I could definately tell the speed difference and the loss of torque was not as noticiable as I had expected travelling in TN, VA, MD and PA. I haven't hit the huge hills around Gilbert yet so that could be a different matter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks