• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

carpet

98hd

Michael said:
For everyone who wants to put carpet in their deuce, now it is OK. It is an approved field modification. This is on GL right now.
I looked at a deuce last weekend. It had a rubber floor, w/ matting under it. I think he said he got it from memphis.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's not carpet. It is either:

1. a layer of mud from when the deuce was in floodwaters during Katrina
2. 2 inches of thick dust from being in a warehouse in Nevada for 30 years
3. a very large paper wasp nest, the wasps are located under the seats, you will find this out when you sit in the truck
4. the accumulation of over 1,000 spiders and their webs, or a web from one VERY LARGE spider
5. the liquified remains of the former driver, who died while driving the truck and the body was left there for many years

Your choice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks