• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Casa Azul

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!

I'd like to post information and get advice & constructive criticism regarding the up comming re-motoring / remodeling of my "expedition" truck Casa Azul. She is not a military truck, though she was set up originally to do remote electronic serviallance for one of "those" branches of the Government. She is an F700 4x4.

Frankly, there is no forum out there (in the US & in english) that deals with large all wheel drive hardware.

BobS

I see you got another pic of Libby in your avatar...got a larger one? :) BTW-email me (lost my phone on a development trip).

Best as always,

Bob

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got all kinds of pictures of Libelula, Bob. Why would you want them??? :lol:

I sent you a couple of e-mails over the last few days. did you get them? I also just sent you one with my phone #.

Since I've heard nether objection, nor incouragement regarding Casa Azul...I'll post. First I've got "clock it" to work for a couple of hours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks