• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Casspir APC

wehring

Anyone on here an RKI on the South African Casspir APC? What is a fair price for a running example?

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

B3.3T

I've never heard of one in the States except for DOD testing and none in private ownership anywhere.

Last edited:

fakefrank0002

Not an expert and not in the states but the last time I looked into buying one, they where being sold to private buyers (with government approval) for around 100 000€ an in good shape. I remember a few was released by the South African government in selvage condition some time ago and the rest that where in serviceable shape where updated to the newer specs and given a new lease on life in service.

The Casspir is also my APC of choice but its going to be hard to find.

Again, this is just what I remember, so don't be put off, things might have changed. If you do happen to find some good cheap ones, please let us know on the forum.