• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CAT 7155 Back-up switch, where is it

crownfire

I'm working on my M917 and can't get the back-up lights or alarm to work. The switch is in the correct position and seems to work however, there is no power to either side of the switch with the transmission in reverse. Does anyone know where the transmission switch is? I thought it may be in the shifting mechanism console. I can see that there is a switch in there but I'm not sure what it's for. Thanks for your help.

NSCoyote

i dont have the manuals in front of me but i will have a look after supper and see if i can find a wiring schematic of the back up alarm/light circut from the trans to the alarm/light, as well as the location of the main trigger switch

R Racing

The reverse Switch is on the trans head between the umbilical cord and trans pressure regulator. you can access it thru the panel in the floor . its a air pressure switch with 2 wires coming off of it. I hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks