• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CAT 7155 Manifold rebuild

vinceM920

R I have an M920 I put a 17ft. dump on. We are running it every day, after 20-k miles It has started to leak air in netural and 1st thru 4th or 6th gear. My Wife loves driving this truck because she has a bad ankle and knee and can not push a clutch. The truck is a reman and like new. I do not want to go to a manuel trans. in you EXP. could we pull the shift manifold thru the floorboard and just put all new O-rings in without testing it and put it back to work or would this be a waste of time. Cat wanted 4-k to 12-k to fix it I SAID NO WAY can by a new allison for that. Your thoughts??? Thanks

R Racing

Did you try and remove the air line from the out board Passanger air tank and fill it with air tool oil ? Then put it back on then let it build air and try it ?

vinceM920

Jim, I have tryed every way I know to contact you. Please give me a call @ 501-548-5101. If you have family health issues I understand. If you cant work on the manifold just ship it back or I can send my son up to get it. Its been weeks now with no word. I'm losing $600.00 every day this truck sits.

Thanks, Vince

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks