• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cat reader

ramdough

All,

I have a 1999 M1083A1

I am looking for the best bang Cat reader. I have seen several from China and was wonder:

1. who has what reader?
2. Where did you get it?
3. Does it work well for you?
4. Any other comments or advice?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have the knockoff cat et it works pretty good. Its fragile though. I also have an otc hand code reader. All it can do is read and clear codes. The knockoff cat et can be used for ctis diag the program is free from dana for download.

ramdough

I have the knockoff cat et it works pretty good. Its fragile though. I also have an otc hand code reader. All it can do is read and clear codes. The knockoff cat et can be used for ctis diag the program is free from dana for download.
Thanks Will,

Do you know where you bought yours? Model number? I see them all over the place ranging drastically in price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Whatsapp +60 12-879-3220. Message them see what they are charging right now. They will sell you the interface and then log into your computer to install it. I have other software installers if you just get an interface somewhere. Get a simple wired interface nothing fancy. You will need an adapter cable I can find the part number. The lmtv plug is considered off road. The cat software wont work thru a non cat interface.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks