• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Catawba, NC - Veteran's Day Parade

MDSA

The city of Catawba has a Veteran's Day Parade next Saturday. Contact Brian Barnett at 828-241-2215 if interested.

I plan to trailer the M37 behind the Deuce and use both in the parade. I think I have a second driver lines up. If not, I guess I could drive the Deuce at the front of the parade, and then run back and drive the M37 at the end?? Right??

FrankUSMC

I bought my 1945 Marine FFN-3 (International, 4x4, 1 1/2 ton with winch) crash truck from Catawba back in the mid 1990s.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The city of Catawba has a Veteran's Day Parade next Saturday. Contact Brian Barnett at 828-241-2215 if interested.
I plan to trailer the M37 behind the Deuce and use both in the parade. I think I have a second driver lines up. If not, I guess I could drive the Deuce at the front of the parade, and then run back and drive the M37 at the end?? Right??
Hey, do what you can do Brother!:D

The way I look at it, if ONE Veteran sees your stuff and knows you remembered/thought of him/her...you done a good thing!!:beer:
I betcha a driver will magically pop up if ya bring both trucks!![thumbzup][thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks