• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Caught Speeding in M52

jatonka

Must have put a real smile on your face when you dropped over that hill in Georgia Overdrive and pegged the needle!!!!!!!!!!! Well worth the ticket in my book

lacoda56

Hey, I speak from experience! Just had the M54 out today and got all the way up to 35! I've actually hit 45 with the old girl, but she wouldn't speak to me for days afterward!:roll:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The irony of this reminds me of the day I was ticketed for speeding, in a row boat. No BS.

saddamsnightmare

November 6th, 2011.

VTDeucedriver:

No you can't run for President in 2012, because you have a record!:evil:

N.B. A old fellow down in Texas told me in 'Nam he was stopped for doing 20 through a village by an MP, while he was on an emergency ammo resupply run for his artillery battery. The Officer, for that was who was driving the deuce in question, told the MP that if he stayed on the cab running board another second, he was going on the resupply run also, then shoved the deuce in gear and declutched.... The MP decided he did not want to go on the run and let the deuce go.... Perhaps that is what you should've done, theough a deuce tractor is a little slow on the get off....

Last edited:

Wolf.Dose

May be my post had some miss spellings. Sorry, I'm just a German. However, if you do not know the speed limits in the area where you live, it is your own fault if they chatch you in a speed trap.
Close to where I live there is a construction on the Autobahn and the speed limit is 60 kph there. Those people, which think they can go faster, pay! And they will, what so ever licenceplate they have. The speed limit there makes sence, it is on a bridge over the river Rhine.
So what?!
Wolf

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
May be my post had some miss spellings. Sorry, I'm just a German. However, if you do not know the speed limits in the area where you live, it is your own fault if they chatch you in a speed trap.
Close to where I live there is a construction on the Autobahn and the speed limit is 60 kph there. Those people, which think they can go faster, pay! And they will, what so ever licenceplate they have. The speed limit there makes sence, it is on a bridge over the river Rhine.
So what?!
Wolf
Wolf...it was a photo op!! A joke...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Montana Highway Patrol pulled me over the first day I brought my M-61 home. I was tearing the road up at a whole 46 in a 75. He stopped me and asked if I could go any faster and my reply "Not unless you want to give me a push, it is all she's got sir." He replied "I don't think my Impala will help, but I'd like to buy one of these someday, have a good day"

Last edited: