• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Caught the Military Plague

Gruemeyer

HI.. I bought an deuce with van box last week on Gov. liquidation..

Today I just now won two 5 Ton a 923 .. I think my wife may kill me if I can't hide them like I have been the m109A3 until I sell the bus.aua Now I must decide which to keep.

Last edited:

Gruemeyer

Well my granddaughters named the Deuce "Big Momma" so it is hard to sell something you named..

Image is of Big Momma while still at Auction. Took one with my cell phone today and can not find it..

Attachments

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Changing the color EVERY time you drive home might baffle the wifey for a while lol...But then you could NAME the other truck after her..(as) telling "her indoors" the truck reminded you of her , might not go down quite so well..Good luck. (and determination!)..help with the chores...and cocolates..and flowers..and treats.......

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
As my good friend Wreckerman would say...You are screwed, blued, and tatooed!!

There is no cure...there is no rhyme or reason to the OD bug.

Hide the checkbook and say the MVs belong to a friend!:grd:

Attachments

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wife says I buy to much "army truck parts". Wow, you bought two whole trucks! Man, I like your style. Good finds! Drive on...

Danl

Danl M915A1 case farm tractor

buy flowers pickup candy, tell her the truth, You were jest playing on the site and driving up the bidds, because if you couldn't get it for 500 buck, the other A hole was going to have to pay good money for it. You were having so much fun you started playing with two bidds, than, O F*#^&$, They them Ahole got the last laugh. She will put a block on the GL site with her wife pass word, don"t bother trying to break it , Go to you sons house use his PC pipe it to you e mail and all will be good again. keep talk of MV down around her for 6 month ( MV sickness 101) Good luck:grd:take your Med you did it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks