• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cb radio in my M35

Norseland

Hey Guys,

I want to run a CB in my Deuce, and I seen alot of talk about power converters. I probably wont use the thing much more so if I have problem, whats the best way to do it. I'm sure tapping of one battery isnt the best but even for minimal use? Biggest reason I'm asking is I dont have alot of extra dough right now. Thanks again.

john

Norseland

So how do you hook the power converter? One wire to the pos on the 1st batt' then the other wire to the neg' on the second batt'?

Thanks! How much did that cost?

john

dmetalmiki

eeezy peezi

no cost no short circuits. use a spare 12 volt battery. easy to "hide" and charge infrequently as you are not transmitting for hours on end! (my battery is under the passenger seat)

Last edited:

Billy Bobbed

Cost me $20 shipped.Right now I have the pos. wired to a 24volt that comes on with the main switch.But Im going to wire it to a on/off switch so I can leave it on with main switch off.To cold right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks