• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CCKW Parts Sources

D6c

I started a CCKW-353 closed cab tear down for restoration several yaers ago, then life got in the way. Currently it's bare frame and axles that has been sandblasted and sitting im my shop.
I have some of the parts I need but there will be many more.
Can anyone give me a few of thier favorite places to find parts? I understand the majority of parts sources are in europe.

A couple of things I need are on the hard-to-find list. Like the bottom and back seat cushions, and a set of troop seats and top bows. Rear brake shoes seem to be scarce too but I can probably get the one set relined.
I also may be looking for a good set of wheels. The ones I have are pretty rust pitted on the inside and would be scary to put together.

It seems there aren't too many CCKW restorations going on any more but I'd like to get this one going again.
Any recommendations you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks