• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR valves for 6.2s

ranchhopper

I was looking for parts this morning on an unnamed auction site starts that with an E just throwing this out there they have new CDR valves listed for sale in the 6.2 diesel heading. These are not mine and I dont know the seller but I read posts on here of guys looking for them just thought I would pass the info along to help someone out thats looking for one if this post breaks the rules feel free to delete it..

lavarok

Guys

Wolfer parts sells these on Ebay for $22 plus freight. This is new stock, not NOS.
You cant find a better or cheaper replacement.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bookmarked 3 sellers, one of which was Wolfer. One of the other sellers was peddling them for $24 including a free ride. Suddenly a market glut of them. I have plenty left from the SS Sale a few years back.

donalloy1

Are we just dumping these for GP? I suppose I should just R&R for giggles to see if something happens? Any particular flea bay source that is a direct replacement or go to napa? DMLII sends respectfully.... :driver:

Tanner

NAPA is an American auto parts store. I've read from GM manuals that the CDR valve is supposed to be replaced at 50,000 mile intervals; similar to a PCV valve, it definitely has a limited service life.

Spraying any cleaner into it in order to 'clean it out' is not recommended from the manufacturers, but people try to do it anyway.

'Tanner'

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks