• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cedar Hills, MO

TMNT

I couldn't figure out where else to post this request. If I'm in the wrong spot, move it and let me know for future reference.

Anybody live near Cedar Hills, MO? There's a Deuce on EBAY that I was hoping someone could take a look at for me. It looks clean in the photos, but we all know how that goes. The bid ends 07 NOV. They guy doesn't know if its a C or a D and the batteries aren't right.

If anybody might be available to look at this for me, let me know.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Why would look at a deuce in MO. when your in GA, have to be a super nice, or super cheap ( like free), because getting it here will cost some $$$$$, so add the transportation cost to the truck, is the truck worth the total cost, bet you could get a GOOD truck from CLINTO cheaper then your total cost, there is also some nice trucks in the classifieds at a good price close to ga.

TMNT

73m819, I'm looking everywhere right now. It's my first deuce so I'm trying to establish a comfort level of what's out there at different prices. I'm definitely talking to Clinto and I spent most of Saturday at his place. He has a truck there that will be ready for a test drive in a week or two. I like it and I'm waiting to do do that test drive.

I'm torn between buying a "fixer upper" and a "show quality" truck. The truck in MO isn't show quality but it looks clean and it's a drop side with cargo cover. It's a little over 500 miles away so, not to bad for me and my brother to go get it, if it's the right truck and I can get it for the right price.

There's another one in PA that is definitely show quality but that's almost 800 miles away at $10K price.

I'm all eyes and ears right now learning what I can so I'll be satisfied with what ever I eventually buy. I'll take whatever advice or recommendations offered here.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.214713,-84.635178

Andy1234

Andy, I'll call the seller this morning and get an address and then call you. If, and only if it is convenient for you, I would appreciate you looking it over. This is a bit of a long shot, so if you can't make it, it's no problem.

---
I am here: Google Maps
I know where it is. It's approx 20 minutes from me. Let me know if you want me to take a look.

Andy

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
73m819,.

I'm torn between buying a "fixer upper" and a "show quality" truck. The truck in MO isn't show quality but it looks clean and it's a drop side with cargo cover. It's a little over 500 miles away so, not to bad for me and my brother to go get it, if it's the right truck and I can get it for the right price.

There's another one in PA that is definitely show quality but that's almost 800 miles away at $10K price.

I'm all eyes and ears right now learning what I can so I'll be satisfied with what ever I eventually buy. I'll take whatever advice or recommendations offered here.

---
I am here: Google Maps
I would do something between SHOW and a FIXER UPPER for your first deuce, that way your not overwelmed in the fixen and can still do the truck as you want it, and a SHOW truck already has everything done to make it a show truck (as least to the builder)

TMNT

I would do something between SHOW and a FIXER UPPER for your first deuce, that way your not overwelmed in the fixen and can still do the truck as you want it, and a SHOW truck already has everything done to make it a show truck (as least to the builder)
Yeah, that's about where I'm at with this. I like optional projects, not a mile long list of must-do's. I do all of my wrenching on my Toyota FJ (lot of upgrades), all of my bikes and ATV's. I like it, I just don't want to be chained to it all the time. I am very goal oriented (nice way of saying OCD) so a big project like a Deuce rebuild would take over my life. Ah, who am I kidding, that's gonna happen anyway.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.214728,-84.635246

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks