• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central CA owners

CAJohnny

Trying to round up MV owners in Central CA. We have a loosely formed organization in the Atascadero area, about 20 or so. No rules, no dues, no obligations just a bunch of strangers with the same interest looking to have fun. We do a few parades and shows every year. Goin' by the name Central Coast Convoy, instead of that bunch of guys with the old trucks. Check it out!!

CAJohnny

Really flying blind when it comes to computers. I hope I'm PMing. Does our little group sound like something that would interest you? Trying to get a head start on 2018. I have a 1941 Dodge WC4. There's a ton of equipment hidden around this area, but it's hard to draw them out to the light.

papakb

It's good to see someone taking the reins down in the Central region again. The MVCC began it's life down that way, back in the early '70s I was aware of a meet in Buttonwillow but was never able to make it. Just seemed a bit too far to drive a 45 mph M37. We still have a number of members in Coalinga, Paso Robles and Firebaugh and maybe this will give them another local meet to attend. Eagle Field is also within reach. I wish you the best from the rest of the MV community.

CAJohnny

Thanx for the encouragement, Papa. We are also going to attend the Tulare Antique Farm Equipment Show April 20-22. It used to be mainly tractors, but they lately have been featuring more and more trux. Some really beautiful equipment. This year the head honcho called me to inquire if we could bring a military contingent. If you could spread the word on that it would surely be a big help. I'm new at this hobby and don't know anybody. Thanx again!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks