• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Military flea market and show April 19-20 2014

Lindsaym151

Hwy all just got an email from the owner of Renigers in Mount Dora.
They are having a Rally and flea market on April 19-20.
Camping available, If you bring a vehicle you don't have to pay for a booth to sell!!!
I will be going on Friday and staying till Sunday. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Lindsaym151

Campin g is free! All so said to have enough room to trail ride , I will investigate this further!

Chances are this will be the site for the winter rally.

Lindsaym151

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-DOk all just met with the owners!. This place is beautiful.!!!150 acres to use! Giant pavilion!heated and A/C bathrooms power and water hookups for camping,Mud hole for those that want to get dirty,D-7 to pull you out!Rolling hills plenty to do here not anything like The Winter rally!!!They will be selling food & BEER !!!

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like fun! Hopefully, I can make it. I have to make sure there's nothing else on my calendar that weekend.

RAYZER

Its this going to have some military stuff for sale or its just get together with some trail rides..[thumbzup]
I'll be there on sat and
I think I'll go check out the site before the gig.
From what I understand, outside under the big pavilion is where the vendors set up, someone who wants to bring parts to sell can do so and set up in the field.
I don't know how much trail riding on property there but I hear tell of a mud hole.
However, it's not far to the Ocala National Forest and there's plenty of trails out there.
Just a reminder: This is Easter weekend.

militaryFL

I'll be there on sat and
I think I'll go check out the site before the gig.
From what I understand, outside under the big pavilion is where the vendors set up, someone who wants to bring parts to sell can do so and set up in the field.
I don't know how much trail riding on property there but I hear tell of a mud hole.
However, it's not far to the Ocala National Forest and there's plenty of trails out there.
Just a reminder: This is Easter weekend.
You are correct. I do not know of much riding to do there on the property other than the mud run, but Ocala is only 30-45 minutes down the road from Renigers, and there is 169,000+ acres to ride there. Plenty for a weekend for sure!

Lindsaym151

Ok guys, Just got back from a meeting with the rennigers!
He said he will fill the mud hole with water a few days ahead of time.Ocala s southern tip is only 10 miles from event site.
Plenty of room so no one will be on top of each other.Beer, Food, REALLY GOOD RIBS on site.
These owners are bending over backwards for us so please tell them thank you when you see them!!
PLease respect his property!(In his words) tear the crap out of the mud hole but PLEASE take it easy on the grass!
This event is going to be a huge thing in about 2 yrs and you will be able to say you where their from the start!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks