• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central / Northern KY convoy to Haspin

number9

I am not set on leaving Wed evening or Thur morning, but would like to convoy up to Haspin with some other MV's. Even if I have to drive out of the way to hook up with others I think a convoy'd be neat and I know my boys would love it.

Anyone from these areas planning a convoy we could hook up with or want to get one setup post here and let's try and make it happen. I will be in the M35A2 with the boys and the wife is going to tag along in her SUV - 2 car seats in the Deuce (if I can FIT 2 in there) won't leave any room for the wife. Plus should something happen we'll have a parts runner / ride to town / whatever.

The G Man

Sounds great... It would be great to convoy up .. I 'm might not be in my CUCV or Duece cause having issues with GL...( Thats a long story) however keep me informed planning on the wife, daughter and hubbyand the grand baby, and our soon to be adopted son thats 8, and I coming up.. t will be our first can meet in Cincy or richmond