• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CF MLVW replacement MSVS

Stan Leschert

Well, our old deuces are being recalled. I still don't know what (aside from cutting them up), the surplus plans are. Our local units are starting to get the new beasts. I see them on the road often. One of my buddies is on the next conversion course, and has promised to get some close up pics. Here are 2 teasers.
1) MLVW
2) MSVS

BTW... I saw a really weird truck that looks a little like a CUCV on a flatdeck today. Bigger box, MP markings C/W Red and Blue lights, and it was on a new F-450 chassis.

I tried to get a photo, but the bulletproof glass in my windsheild screwed up the autofocus on my camera. If I ever see one stopped, I will try to re-shoot.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

Those hoods are fiberglass, so you know what's going to happen. They just got the trucks, and within 6 months, the Maint. budget will be blown on replacement hoods. The trucks are shipped in single color, as they are intended for use in Canada. Once the fiberglass patchers are done with them, you will see CAMO like you've never seen before, and no 2 trucks will be alike.
Too bad, as they are really sweet units. For once we have a truck that was not designed by committees of accountants and beureaucrabs!

Last edited:

m109guy

We have seen them in person. Good looking trucks.

These trucks are just for intern use until a proper replacement for the MLVW can be brought out. These trucks are for use only in Canada as they have no armor.

Here are some pictures.

Last edited:

m109guy

Interior pictures.

Nice setup inside. I really like the center mounted seat in the back letting the guy in the back easily get in and out if needed.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks