• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chambersburg dueces

Rattlewagon

did anyone here end up with either one of the deuces at Chambersburg? I tried to see what they ended up going for but the lots mysteriously disappeared from the list... :roll:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For some strange reason, if you don't bid on an item, GL deletes them so you can't see the results of the auction. I am sure it is just another questionable business practice that GL has decided to adopt. When you have a monopoly, as GL has on the selling of trucks/etc, you can do what you want and the customer has no option. I have never seen a company operate where the customer is always wrong. Don't get me started...

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Chambersburg dueces

BKubu said:
For some strange reason, if you don't bid on an item, GL deletes them so you can't see the results of the auction. I am sure it is just another questionable business practice that GL has decided to adopt. When you have a monopoly, as GL has on the selling of trucks/etc, you can do what you want and the customer has no option. I have never seen a company operate where the customer is always wrong. Don't get me started...
Well, when you have a contract that doesn't expire for 5 years, there is always a chance you will loose track of the little things that would keep a "normal" private sector business in operation. :D

The deletion of the prices is a fairly recent development I think. And as always, "our rep" couldn't explain why the change was made, but rather stated "if you bid, you can see....." let me add, "after the sale closes"

Please correct me if I'm in error.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Chambersburg dueces

So, they want us all to drop a bid to keep track of what things are bringing. It sounds like a convenient way to increase prices.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks