• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Charlie's Deuce Thread

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like that you kept the boxed in front bumper. It is a useful upgrade and looks sharp. Is it just a step or did they put storage into it? If not, that would be a cool project; two shallow boxes with a lid for the chains, shackles and recovery straps!

Charlie175

Your truck looks great! It makes me want to clean up and repaint mine!
Thanks. 3 Gallons and I have to do the bed sides yet. So the 4 gallon pack I got will work out just right.
It is a 20' paint job, the cab body needed more work, the fenders need to be replaced but I figured the scars it has is what it is....
Now to rig in a rear winch and get some tackle.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks. 3 Gallons and I have to do the bed sides yet. So the 4 gallon pack I got will work out just right.
It is a 20' paint job, the cab body needed more work, the fenders need to be replaced but I figured the scars it has is what it is....
Now to rig in a rear winch and get some tackle.
I know I have said it before, but DANG that really is a purty truck!