• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Charlotte Coca Cola 600, 2013

bchauvette

This years NASCAR's Charlotte Coca Cola 600 theme is "Veterans appreciation ". The "Veterans Service Corps of S.C." is participating. There will be a Military Vehicle ceremonial lap during the playing of the National Anthem before the race. You may recognize at least one vehicle. Hint, check avatar. There will also be a FLU 419 S.E.E. (my pride and joy) among others.

smoke

I'll be down there for the race. Where do you park before the ceremony. I'll see I can get over there see the trucks.

smoke

I'll be down for the race. Where do you stage before the ceremony. May try to get over there and see the trucks and meet you guys.

bchauvette

Selected pics

Attached is the link to my sky drive with selected pics. There where over 1,200 pictures taken. I fabricated a roof top collapsible flag pole for The M944. The guy in the black shirt and cowboy hat is a reporter from the Speed Network. He is interviewing my friend on the roof of the M944. There is a shot of the interview on the Jumbo Tron. The bay with the banboo is for a "Planted bayonet w/rifle" memorial display. The peg board is where we display weapons and other memorabilia.

http://sdrv.ms/14bNYVY