• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chat is dead

DieselBob

I'm lonely and chat don't work!!!
:papabear:
Loneliness, that's the bottom line. I was never happy as a child... Christmas, what does that mean to you? It was living he**. Do you know what it's like falling in the mud and getting kicked, in the head? With an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does, that never happens. Sorry, skip that, it's a dumb question.....:D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Loneliness, that's the bottom line. I was never happy as a child... Christmas, what does that mean to you? It was living he**. Do you know what it's like falling in the mud and getting kicked, in the head? With an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does, that never happens. Sorry, skip that, it's a dumb question.....:D
Looks like you picked the wrong day to give up sniffing glue!!!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Staff is aware of the problem and have been working around the clock in shifts for several days. Since few us have any actual skills we have resorted to getting a support team brought in from the island of Aldabra. Not to worry though, their customer service rating is .01% higher than DH's and their service speed is faster than even the progress on Baby Hemet. Chat should be up and steady in your great grand children's lifetime.