• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chattanooga Fv-436 SCRA

Jeeagle

I use to be partly active when I helped take care of a Museums Motor Pool (they got shady with few things so I stopped getting involved)

But one of the gentleman there apparently liked me enough to get me involved with his new toy. So far I have been the primary operator along with two of my friends and I just make sure when ever he is in town shes ready to go. Otherwise I have pretty good liberty to do what I want to although I take extreme care of it.

Anywho,

I present the 1967 British APC FV-436 SCRA (Secured Channel Radio Access). Was used as a For Hire "Taxi" in the UK before being shipped over here.

Steering/Braking Box

Rolls Royce K60 Multi-Fuel 6 Cylinder Opposed Piston Supercharged Two Stoke

And here is me on the far right. One of my Friends far left up leaning on the M3a1 Scout car, and the Scout's owner in the middle who runs a Jeep biz near here.

dmetalmiki

Nice enough toy that machine, fun to drive and ok to maintain. Looks a fun meeting place. The "worker" leaning on the front of the M3A1 is just the right size for getting at and lubing the steering box in a gamma goat!.