• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap 24v Radios with modern features.

Figured I'd post this over here. It's a modern radio with all the bells and whistles that is compatible with 24v systems. It's on cheap for $40 too. Hopefully this is useful to some of you guys. (I also hope posting this doesn't violate any rules since it is a link to buy a product, just tell me if it is please)

Here you guys go! -Old link Dead. See below for new one.

Edit 3/26/14: Sale is on again and I updated the link for it, also replied below.

Edit 5/14/15: Sale is on again! New link is below in my latest reply.

Last edited:

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I installed one of the ones I bought by not in an MV. It is in my truck camper. (Please note that these radios ARE NOT cd players) The radio is really compact and light. It is about half as deep and half as heavy as the cd player radio it replaced. It works well as far as I can tell by using it for about an hour total. Used the FM tuner and the USB input. It worked well with a Coby memory stick.

I bought three so at least one is going into an MV. I'm thinking of an installation into a portable box setup with speakers installed so it could be moved from truck to truck. With the 12-24 volt capability, it could be moved from an MV to a boat, to an ATV, to a farm tractor, to an...etc. An ammo can would be a good candidate for the box.

Steelandcanvas: You have to use my most recent link, all others are dead as I have indicated. They're not sold out (yet) thankfully.

Nice installation MtnSnow. You have a nice truck going there too.

Last edited:

AZK9

Yup... That's been my luck as well. :sad:

Every time I check the site, they're out-of-stock.

Maybe our luck will change. :wink:

I bought two a while back. Installed one on my truck. These are junk. Volume control doesn't work well and they have very low power output. At full volume hooked to two 6x9 speakers you can't make out words in songs. I still have one new in the box. Only good thing is multiple voltage inputs for 12 volt or 24 volt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks