• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap 5-ton tractors in VA

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Cheap 5-ton tractors in VA

I am waiting on the title work to come back from Virginia since I am driving it home I want to ensure that I have it registered and insured before heading out. I am hoping that it will be sometime in April and if I am really aggressive I may be able to have it at Aberdeen although I know it will be rusty and not done.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Rusty and not done, sounds like my 923 and it'll be there. It'll prolly still have DRMO painted on the sides in red paint ;)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

I was working on the one fuel tank I took off and it has a couple of badly rusted holes in the bottom I am leaning on purging it and brazing it. Do you think this is the best COA for me to take? I took about two pounds of crap off the bottom of the portion of the tank accessible though the fill hole.

Also the cap has embossed on it valve under neath cap close to ford it is a small bar in the center that can be turned to be closer to the cap or turned to stay farther away from the cap do you know which way is closed?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks