• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap deuce tool

M35guy

price was right I'd say, and its a good tool to have around. nothin better than freee stuff that works for something.

m3a1_ht

rdixiemiller said:
...I was standing on a 5 gallon bucket this afternoon while I pulled the turbo off thr motor.
That sort of stuff is my approach, too. That ladder looks like it could be perfect for getting people in and out of the back, too. I wish I had something better for when I give WWII vets rides.

Dan

mangus580

Dan, I use a set of 'stock picking stairs' for that, works great! We cut the safety bar out, so you can walk through, and made a set of hooks so it can hang on the tailgate....

will see if I can dig up some pics.

baja_power

cool!

I just stand on the front bumper or in the engine compatment when i work on it.. although not everyone can just grab the grill and step up on the bumper. [thumbzup]

rmgill

Seems like a maintenance stand for an aircraft engine would work great. Provide a deck you could walk around on and work on the engine bay from all three sides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks