• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap LMTV's no more

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was talking to a friend at Bragg and he said they are going to dump a lot of LMTV's. They are costing too much to maintain. Got new trucks on the way.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like all the M1078s went for fairly reasonable prices today (one runner for $5k). Only outlier was the M1078A1 in TX that went for $11k. I thought for a non-runner that had obvious issues (GL style drive shaft modification for one) that was a bit high. Still I now have hope that there will be a decent priced truck in my future.

Last edited:

scottmandu

Looks like all the M1078s went for fairly reasonable prices today (one runner for $5k). Only outlier was the M1078A1 in TX that went for $11k. I thought for a non-runner that had obvious issues (GL style drive shaft modification for one) that was a bit high. Still I now have hope that there will be a decent priced truck in my future.
Yes I had hoped to get that one in TX.. But someone wanted it $250 more than me.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes I had hoped to get that one in TX.. But someone wanted it $250 more than me.
Yeh you need an A1 with winch for the collection plus it was a '08 so would have been your newest.

If you get the chance you should come to the Air Show in Temple in May so I can drool over one of your trucks.